Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Official STUNG Tour Schedule

Hey Paparazzi's! Thanks so much to all of you for your exuberance and for signing up for the tour! We've got here the COMPLETE tour schedule, linked to blogs and listing who does what....and yahda-yahda-YAH. Please check to see if you made it, and when and WHAT so you can mark your calendars.

March 25th
         --Review, Character Interview
March 26th
           -Review, Guest Post
          -Guest Post, Excerpt
March 27th
             --Review
          --Review, Top 10, Excerpt
March 28th
            -Review
         --Author Interview, Excerpt
March 29th
 --Review, Guest Post
           --Review
March 30th
            --Review, Author Interview
            --Review
March 31st
         --Review, Character Interview
         --Guest Post
April 1st
         --Review, Author Int, Excerpt, (has no E-Reader)
        --Guest Post
April 2nd
           --Review, Character Interview
           --Review, Author Interview,
April 3rd
            --Review, Top 10, (no eReader)
            --Author Interview
April 4th
              --Review, Top 10, Excerpt
           -Author Interview
April 5th
              - Guest Post
            --Review, Top 10
April 6th
             --Review, Excerpt
            --Review, Character Interview
April 7th
         --Review, Top 10
          --Review, Guest Post
April 8th
           --Review, Excerpt
            --Review, Author Interview,
April 9th
          --Review, C Int,
           --Review, Guest Post
April 10th
              --Review, Top 10,
              --Author Interview
April 11th
             --Review, C Int,
              --Guest Post, Excerpt, Top Tens
April 12th
           --Review,Author Interview, Excerpt
           --Review
April 13th
               --Review, Guest Post
             --Review, Excerpt
April 14th
_________________________________
And there you have it folks! The fab-tastic line-up for the Stung tour! For all your tour peeps, keep an eye on your inbox, emails will be coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! (: I see that we got a spot. i checked it out after Netgalley sent me the book... but I never received an email. Have you sent them out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering since Netgalley already emailed me. I am not being pushy. lol. I just want to make sure I did not miss anything!

      Delete
  2. Woooohhh!! :D Thanks, guys! I hope that I love Stung! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *LOOOOOOOOOOVED* STUNG. I am so excited to share my love/thoughts, thanks for chosing me :)

    ReplyDelete